Senior Service Electrical Engineer
- Supervise or train our clients’ service engineer team in the installation, testing, and maintenance of medical imaging equipment and applications, electrical and electronic components, computer hardware, and software.
- Oversee and ensure that all equipment is operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures, requesting repair issues for medical imaging equipment and applications, electrical and electronic components, computer hardware, and software.
- Confer with project engineer manager to solve complex technical challenges and deliver high-quality products and services.
- Apply the knowledge of magnet cryogen systems to prepare technical drawings, policies, and procedures to ensure imaging equipment is successfully installed.
- Design the optimal components and processes to keep designs in compliance with performance specifications and applicable environmental regulations.
- Direct or carry out preventive and corrective maintenance and investigation of equipment operation failures to diagnose issues and make proactive design changes.
- Direct field surveys on completed equipment installations, analyze failures, image quality testing, and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications.
- Analyze failures and make periodic reports with equipment performance and recommendations to make proactive design changes and enhancements that are in compliance with applicable environmental regulations.
- Travel 80% or more of the year within the United States to supervise or train clients’ Service Engineers and compile data to determine feasibility of product proposals of imaging equipment.
BS in Electrical Engineering, plus 2 years of experience as Electrical Engineer or related. Experience in installation, and repair of diagnostic imaging equipment. Knowledge in magnet cryogen systems, MRI, CT, PET/CT hardware and software of GE, Siemens and Philips brands. May work nights, weekends, and holidays. 80% domestic travel per year to supervise equipment installations at customer sites.
3911 SW 47th Ave, Suite 901. Davie, FL 33314
Full Time (40 hrs/wk): Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Mail resume to: